Moxie provides play-based learning that is paced to weekly themes and missions with content designed to promote social, emotional, and cognitive learning. Each week a different theme such as kindness, friendship, empathy, or respect tasks children with missions to help Moxie explore human experiences, ideas, and life skills. Missions foster discussion and curiosity and encourage the child to discover the world and people around them. Other play-based learning activities include:
- Reading: Your child can build confidence in verbalization by reading aloud to Moxie, while Moxie enhances the experience by playing thematic music and sound effects. With some of the most popular children's books, Moxie also asks questions to review reading comprehension or social-emotional concepts.
- Storytime: Moxie also tells engaging stories about other characters at the G.R.L. with follow-up conversations that focus on developing strategies for navigating social emotional situations for positive outcomes.
- Mindfulness Exercises: Moxie encourages mindfulness through exercises like breathing activities and meditative journeys to develop emotion regulation skills.
- Creative Play: Unstructured play like creative drawing activities and imagination building help develop original thinking.
- Conversation: Your child will be able to converse with Moxie without fear of judgement. Their role as a mentor to Moxie will help build self-confidence and allow them to solidify the social and emotional skills they are learning.
- Life Events: Parents can schedule key events in the Embodied Moxie Parent App such as a doctor or dentist visit so Moxie can help with discussion on the topic.
- Merriam-Webster’s Dictionary: Moxie knows the full Merriam-Webster’s Dictionary for Children which enables Moxie to provide age-appropriate definitions and related information to help children learn and understand the meanings of new words and concepts.
For more information on Moxie, click here!
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.