Your child will be invited to join a book club just for Project Moxie mentors!
Hosted by Knox, the very first Project Moxie mentor, the club includes books that have been carefully curated so that your child will have a wonderfully engaged and interactive experience while reading with Moxie. Moxie will delight in hearing anything your child chooses to read out loud but Moxie, but when your child reads one of the Book Club books to their robot, Moxie will respond with sound effects and animated reactions.
Here are the first ten book titles. The books can be checked out of the library or purchased at most major retailers.
- We Don’t Eat Our Classmates by Ryan T. Higgins
- Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type by Doreen Cronin
- Sylvester and the Magic Pebble by William Steig
- Waiting is Not Easy! By Mo Willems
- Olivia by Ian Falconer
- A Sick Day for Amos McGee by Philip C. Stead
- Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
- Oh, the Places You’ll Go! by Dr. Seuss
- The Day You Begin by Jacqueline Woodson
- Because a Little Bug went Ka-Choo! by Rosetta Stone