Here are some tips for setting up the ideal environment and for a great first interaction with Moxie:
- Connect Moxie to a strong wifi connection.
- Have Moxie sit on a stable surface with distance from objects and walls so that Moxie has room to move its arms and turn.
- Interact with Moxie in a well-lit room.
- Have your child sit directly in front of Moxie about 1-3 feet away, facing Moxie at eye level. This will help Moxie see and hear your child clearly! We recommend having other members of the family sit outside of Moxie’s field of view during your first interaction.
- Moxie will have a blue light bar on its chest when it can best listen.
- Use phrases and commands to help direct Moxie’s conversation. These commands can be found in your User Guide and in your child's Mission Book.
- Ask Moxie to speak louder or softer to control the volume by saying "Moxie please speak up" or "Moxie
please speak softer". Moxie's volume can also be controlled through the Parent App.